Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Hallway

I have one problem with my hallway. I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH OF IT! I thought I did well when I got made a small built in cabinet for coats, pull out drawers under the stairs and put small shoe cabinets on the wall for shoes, yet it's not enough. Not at all!

On the antenatal class nobody, repeat NOBODY told me that I will need a degree in logistics just to fit all the baby equipment in the door.

Where do you all keep your stuff? Please tell me. Is there a secret?

The giant buggy? And your second buggy? The baby carriers? And the car seat? And the nappy bag? The warm buggy blanket, the light buggy blanket, the inbetween buggy blanket? And the footmuffs and rain covers?

And is it just me who absolutely hates the baby gates with their finger braking locks and awkward positioning?


If you know better, please come and fix my hallway and I will reward you with a DIY nursery lamp like this. (no joke). :)


No comments:

Post a Comment